The Entertainment Capital of the World is just one ranking to describe the magnificent city of Las Vegas, NV. What makes it so extraordinary is the unlimited number of things to do for any event for tourists and locals alike.
Things to Do
- Bellagio Fountain Show– The stunning 200-foot-tall fountain that is accompanied by music that rhythmically follows the waves of the water. There is also a beautiful display of elaborate lighting for up to an hour of fun
- The CityCenter Fine Art Collection – Not only is this center the grounds that famously holds the Aria Hotel, but this center also is an architecturally crafted art piece itself plus houses an additional display of sculptures and paintings all around.
- Shelby Heritage Center – A place for car lovers who are interested in uncovering the fascinating story of the vintage Shelby vehicles. Knowledgeable employees are available to provide daily tours to the guests. Visitors can even purchase collectibles and even car performance parts for the 60’s and 70’s classic.
- Downtown Summerlin – Located in the center of Vegas, NV, Summerlin is known as a particularly popular destination. It is built diversely amid a broad mix of clothing stores such as the Banana Republic and Sephora. There are also quite a few restaurants, Health and beauty departments, and special events.
- Many of these attractions are free of charge for all ages.
- Show up early for all events for maximum enjoyment. ESPECIALLY THE FREE ONES!
- Remain hydrated!
- Have fun, there is something for everyone to do.
- Although many attractions are free, don’t forget to save up a bit for spending money. This will allow you to leave with memorable.